Friday, October 28, 2011

Kroger Trip Wednesday Oct.26

I went shopping at Kroger and Publix this week.  I bought way to much at Publix to list it all, but here's my short and sweet Kroger trip. 

Kroger

(2) Field Bologna Sale $1.00 ea.
 used (2) .50/1 q's that doubled total oop FREE
(2) Dole Canned Pineapple Sale $1.00 each
used (1) .50/2 q that doubled making them .50 each
(2) Birdseye SteamFresh Frozen Vegetable    Sale $1.00 each
used (2) .50/1 q's that doubled total oop FREE

Total OOP for entire purchase after coupons $1.29!!!!

A very good day a Kroger if you ask me.  

PS- Sorry no pics, I am suppose to get a new digital camera for Christmas and I can't figure out how to upload pics from my phone.

-Tyanne 

1 comment:

  1. I shop at Ralphs (a Kroger affiliate). Today they had DiGiorno pizza for $3.99 between 1-9pm. I used the $2/1 Facebook coupon and got 2 for $1.99 each + a $1 DiGiorno Catalina I wasn;t expecting!

    ReplyDelete