Thursday, September 22, 2011

Target and Publix

Ellie was off work yesterday, so we went to Target to look around.  And I got a couple cool deals.
1  Nutella Spread $3.00 - $1 coupon = $2.00
6 Fivestar Plastic Folders on Clearance for $0.25 each - (3) $1/2 Fivestar products = FREE PLUS OVERAGE
1 Up Antacid (been having some Heartburn lately) $2.39
minus $0.10 for using my own bag
minus $0.14 for my using my RedCard
Total OOP for all $3.31

Next up was Publix.  Got a couple things that I didn't originally have on my list.  My list is way to long to put it all on here, but here's a few highlights
bagels, cream cheese, apples, frozen veggies, sandwich meat, oj, sour cream, chicken nuggets, cereal, cereal bars, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, alfredo sauce, penny item soda.
My total after sales and coupons was $49.44.

I saved $42.92 with coupons and store sales.  $19.42 of that was JUST coupons, the rest was the stores sales.

Hope I am encouraging some of you to try coupons.  It doesn't have to be an everyday thing like me, just get a store or two that you like and use your coupons at.  It will help with your budget!!

Thanks,
Tyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment