Monday, September 19, 2011

Kroger

Okay, so I only had 3 coupons for this trip, but I got some awesome deals with my Kroger Card and stocked up on some meats.

Kroger
(2) Kroger Wheat Bread on Sale $1.00 each  = $2.00
(6) Kroger half gallon 2% milk Sale $1.39 each = $8.34
(1) 30 count Kroger medium eggs $3.69
(3) Field Franks Sale $1.00 each = $3.00 minus (3) $0.50 coupons doubled = FREE
(5) Perdue Whole Fryer Chickens on Sale $0.77 lb.  =$17.48
We cut up our own whole chickens, it saves a bunch of money on meats, then we freeze in freezer bags.
(1) Kroger Sense Bath Tissue Sale $3.99

Total after Kroger Card, tax and coupons $56.70
Total Savings $29.75

Thanks,
Tyanne

2 comments:

  1. You go girl. I made a small trip to Foodland here in Joelton last night. I got pillsbury brownie mixes for 20 cents and tostinos pizza rolls for 60 cents a box. :) I also had coupons for ragu and they had it 2/3, I got them for about $1.00 each. I'm gonna hit Publix for bogo's tommorrow and Krogers. I love my new notebook, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lynne,
    That's Awesome!!! Way to go. Hey, I don't know if you have one or not, but Save a Lot also takes coupons. They don't double, but a few of the deals are pretty good, like buy $0.98 Totino's pizzas after coupons, and $2.99 butter.
    Love you,
    Tyanne

    ReplyDelete